I specialise in residential interior design and I focus my services on in-home consultancy. To make things simple and transparent, I offer set packages for you to choose from so that you know exactly what you’re getting into before you contact me. I will visit you in your home and you get to pick my brain on absolutely anything interior design related. We can focus on one or two spaces or cover a variety of smaller issues, depending on what you need.
My design advice is clear, straightforward and honest. I will always tell you what I really think, even if it isn’t what you want to hear and I’ll challenge you to step out of your comfort zone (or rein you in if that’s what you need!) I’m not snobby about budgets and I’ll suggest ways to save you money, time and stress wherever possible.
2 hour in home consultation – £150
Who is this package for?
- This is an ideal option for anyone who has never used an interior designer before. You’ll get loads of useful advice without having to commit to an entire project.
- If you have no clue where to begin and are feeling overwhelmed, I can help you to understand how to approach your project and provide simple solutions.
- Interiors fans or keen DIY enthusiasts who need some assistance on how to bring all your ideas together could benefit from this package. I will help to make decisions and give you tips on how to achieve your desired look.
- You already have a design in mind but need a second opinion and some help pulling it all together.
A little professional advice goes a long way. This package is a simple introduction to interior design as a service and you can completely customise it to suit your needs.
2 x 2 hour in home consultation – £280
Who is this package for?
- This option is perfect if you have a specific project in mind and works well for both building and renovation projects or redecorating a space. If you know you will need a follow up consultation then you have the option to book both at the same time.
- Booking two appointments at once allows us to handle the meetings in a slightly different way. With the knowledge that there will be a second consultation, your time will be used more effectively.
- You can use the time in any way you please but it works really well to use the first consultation to cover planning and design. The second meeting can be scheduled for a critical point during the work, whether that’s on the first day, part way through the project or towards the end when you’re ready to look at finishing touches.
This is a flexible package that can offer some valuable design or project management insight for anyone looking for a little professional guidance.
If you would like to book a consultation or if you have any questions about the service, please feel free to contact me. I’m very happy to have a no-obligation chat about what you need to see if it’s right for you. You can see examples of my work and read testimonials from previous clients here.
Payment is required in advance and travel charges may apply to all package costs.
If you are considering an interior designer to assist you with a larger scale project and would like to discuss a more in-depth service then please contact to discuss your requirements in more detail. Again, there is no obligation but I would be happy to have a chat to find out more about your project and what you need. For example, if you’re looking to design and project manage your own work, we could arrange a weekly visit for me to provide design advice, help to make decisions, troubleshoot problems and point out possible pitfalls to watch out for. I’ll provide a fixed price so you don’t need to worry about escalating costs. If I feel that I wouldn’t be the right fit for your project, I can recommend another design professional that I think would be more suitable.