Feioi is a Cambridge based company offering interior design advice and a project management service for projects ranging from complete full-scale house renovations, to simply refreshing a room or space within your home.
The initial consultation is free of charge where we will discuss your requirements either face-to-face or over the telephone. Following this you will receive a tiered proposal offering varying degrees of service based on the level of involvement you would like me to have and prices for each option. Alternatively, I provide advice and consultancy on an hourly basis for projects you are choosing to manage yourself.
Here is a list of examples of some of the services I can offer but please feel free to contact me to discuss any project relating to the home, even if it’s not mentioned below.
- Planning a project – producing specification documents, drawings and plans
- Arranging and overseeing estimate meetings
- Pulling your ideas together and design advice
- Sourcing and recommending materials and products
- Organising schedules and project timetables
- Managing work undertaken in your home including site visits, liaising with tradesmen and suppliers, coordinating deliveries and dealing with problems
- Sourcing and acquiring furniture and accessories
- Odd jobs and finishing touches
- Advice and consultancy on a project you are managing yourself
Like the sound of this? Get in touch and let’s have a chat about your project.